Friday, January 2, 2009

Horns up!

I finally got all the music downloaded and copied onto a CD. It was painful because I had to convert a MIDI to mp3, and then put that piece between all the other pieces since it was the cadence. It's all done now, though, and ready for me to walk to.

Oh, and I also purchased myself a complete set of silk longjohns (even the sock liners) and three new t-shirts. Because I'm getting into the spirit and all, you know.

Tonight I'm supposed to do a 15-minute mile. Tomorrow is the big "dry run" day. I hope it's cold and rainy. I figure that if I train for the worst I can only be pleasantly surprised come I-day.

The National Weather Service has helpfully provided a fact sheet on Inauguration Day weather history. Let's just hope it's not like Reagan's second inauguration where they actually cancelled the parade and held everything else inside. That would be a big downer.

No comments:

Post a Comment